Small Tarpon for the win!! - 10/05/12

Greetings again Fellow Blog viewers,

It's been a while that i didn't post anything new in PSB Blog.. Hahaha Just that say that, i'm been busy searching for my new casting rod. I broke my Daiwa Rod recently while encounter a monster strike at Gurka Spot.

Now finally, i'm back with my New Light casting rod plus Reel and back in action at Sg Bera.

This Morning accompany with my Friend Miguel, We set off to try our new gears at Lubok Buli and also Sg Bera. Not many Frenzy but still there's some Tarpon action and some debris along the way.

Here's some of the marvellous Photoshoot taken by Miguel himself. Enjoy..XD

Early morning, testing our new gears at Lubok Buli and it's beautifull
Lubok Buli Spot
Recently renovated Sg Bera casting spot
But Sadly still many Debris below... very troublesome :(
Finally, Miguel and i had some bite and one small tarpon strike with my new gears...